Isn’t this the cutest Santa? Yes, he is standing on a Hershey Nugget!
Sign up for my newsletter and get the free tutorial to make this little Santa!
Making a treat bag with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die
This is a super cute and easy bag to assemble! Give it a try!
1) You will need to cut a 6″ x 6″ piece of card stock as well as a 3″ x 6″ piece. Once you have done this, run them through the Big Shot using the two biggest prices of the die set.
2) Fold all the score lines.
4) Use Tombow glue and run a thin line along the edge of the smaller cut out piece.
5) Carefully line up the edge that you just glued to the edge of the other piece of the die cut bag.
6) Run a line of glue down the center edge of one of the flaps. Then press the other flap on it and gently rub.
7) run a line of glue along the bottom flap and fold up. Gently rub to secure.
Now your mini bag is ready to decorate!
i choose to use the Hey, Valentine stamp set along with the coordinating Note Tag Punch. My colors were Baked Brown Sugar and Melon Mambo. I used Blendabilities to color in the image and added a heart from the itty bitty punch collection and some Melon Mambo 1/8″ ribbon.
———————————————————————————————-Stamping the perfect Lotus Blossom.
This stamp set is free with a $50 purchase during Saleabration. Get yours beore it is gone–when Saleabration ends, this set will be gone forever!
This flower will be stamped in layers to get the beautiful shading you see.
Notice that each component of the flower has an arrow at the top of the stamp. If you point the arrows up with each layer, you will be able to easily line up the layers
1) ink your first stamp–the smallest image and stamp onto your card stock.
2) Ink up the second portion of the flower. Lightly stamp off on scrap paper. Then line up and stamp on top of your first image.
3) Ink up the third portion of the flower. It is the most dense image. Again, stamp off on scrap paper, but this time twice. Then carefully line up with the image on your card stock and stamp.
Voila!! You have a beautiful Lotus Blossom!
Experiment with other colors. It is very quick once you master the technique.