Beautiful You Class
Friday, January 20th 7-10PM
In this class you will learn how to use the beautiful new Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils. Unlike the ones that SU! sold years ago, these are a match to our existing color palette. They coordinate with other SU! products beautifully.
In this class you will make 20 cards with envelopes and this beautifully matted and framed 11″ x 14″ wall art. The sentiment can be changed to suit your taste.
In your class fee you will receive:
– 11″ x 14″ frame and matte as shown valued at $11.06
– a set of the new SU! watercolor pencils — yours to keep valued at $16.00
– a package of 20 notecards and envelopes valued at $6.00
– a handout that includes several tips and tricks to using your new pencils
– the Beautiful You clear rubber stamp set valued at $28.00- yours to keep
– and a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice!L
– all other cardstock, inks and adhesives (except Snail) needed to complete the projects will be provided for you to use during the class.
Class fee: $60. This reflects free shipping on all items, including the frame! Plus, you will have the watercolor pencils and stamp set that you use in class to take home to use over and over again!
RSVP no later than January 13th to ensure product delivery. This class must be prepaid by that date to be considered registered.