What is a stamp club?
We gather 10 stampers and each commits to place at least a $15 order each month for ten months. In return:
We make 4-6 projects/month. All kits are precut and contain envelopes, if applicable.
- We meet once a month. Currently there are three time slots (Typically the first Monday evening of the month or the first Friday of the month or the first Wednesday morning of the month- we adjust for holidays).
- We make 4-6 projects/month. All kits are precut and contain envelopes, if applicable.
- Each member acts as the hostess for one month during the duration. This simply means that they get to choose FREE items based on the sales during their club month.
- Club members get discounts on Stamp A Stacks and classes that choose to attend.
- FREE gift for signing up. (HINT: those cute little tea tins pictured above). And, the below cards are two of October’s kits to make).
ARE YOU INTERESTED?