Try out the Paper Pumpkin Class
Try out Paper Pumpkin with this fun, exciting new kit! You will receive 2 exclusive stamp sets in this kit!
Try Out the Paper Pumpkin Class
Cost : $25 includes everything listed below
When: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9AM-Noon
Wednesday, March 25th 7-10PM
You must RSVP NO LATER THAN MACH 6th so that I can order the kits!
This class will include:
—a full Paper Pumpkin kit
—additional products needed to complete 4 alternative cards and envelopes to use in conjunction with you kit.
—full written instructions for the alternative projects. The kit has its own directions. We will make the alternative projects in class and then you can complete the rest of the kit in class or at home.
—1 loyalty reward punch
—1 class punch
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: it is the seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects.To thank everyone who has helped SU! along the way, they are including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every kit will receive two stamp sets! The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive specially-designed box that you will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe.
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
You must RSVP NO LATER THAN MACH 6th.